Title I is designed to support our students in reaching proficiency in state academic standards, meeting the high standards of California’s state assessment, closing achievement gaps, and boosting school success. Students who qualify for additional Title I support include English language learners, students of low socioeconomic status, and students who have scored low on school diagnostic assessments for English language arts and mathematics.
There are a number of Title I funded academic programs offered through our school this year:
- 1:1 in-person or online intervention tutoring
- Supplemental curriculum suggestions to support instruction in the i-Ready domains
- Writing and Math Initiative parent webinars
- Math classes offered at our Mobile Science Labs
- English Learner tutoring and curriculum
Family support is vital to our students’ success, and communication between families and their Education Specialist (ES) is essential. Please be sure to reach out to your Education Specialist with questions pertaining to the above-listed resources. Any time your child faces barriers to school success, let us know, so we can find ways to help.
For more information, contact Karen Amesse at email@example.com.