School colors and cap/gown info
For 12th grade only
- The school will provide a gown and tassel loaner for all participating students as long as the above form is completed. The cap/gown/tassel will be at the graduation ceremony and will be issued upon check in. Please note: Students will need to return the gown and tassel at the end of the ceremony but may keep the cap as a keepsake.
- Families who would like to purchase a gown and/or tassel to keep can email Academic Apparel rep Mary Gonzalez directly at email@example.com for pricing, ordering, and shipping information. When ordering please select the following in order to match fellow grads: Collar - None, Robe - Light blue, Tassel - Gray and Royal Blue.
Descriptions of awards/honors given out
- Honor Roll is awarded to students earning a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 and above.
- The Biliteracy Seal is recognition from the State Superintendent of Public Instruction of graduating high school students who have attained a high level of proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing in one or more languages in addition to English. Students must either pass the Advanced Placement exam in a foreign language or complete 4 years of study of a foreign language with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation's premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character.. Membership in our schools' chapter is open to students in grades 10-12, who have at least a 3.0 grade point average, and have also demonstrated high standards of service, leadership and character.